Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random facts about me:

1. My two dream careers when I was a young child (under 10) were being a semi-truck driver and being a cashier...I actually was a cashier for a while and LOVED it!
2. I stay up late at night because I HATE the process of trying to go to sleep.
3. I won first place in a fashion show once that I got talked into doing with a friend.
4. I was a clogger and performed with a group at the Nevada State Fair.
5. I have had a birthday crisis every 5 years (on the 5's and 10's) since I was 25...and I have some fabulous stories about what goes into those crisis times!
6. I make some dang good home-made ice cream!
7. I can't fly a kite, and if I'm around people who are flying kites, I am a kite magnet!


I was tagged by Katherine Bronson, and I tag Ramona Brown, Teddy Elder, Michelle Black, Jessica Lamirand, Adri Nye, Alena Kesti and Karen Barres!

No comments: