Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summertime...

Just have to say that I LOVE the summer! As I walked out of work this morning at 6:05 a.m. and realized that it was still warmer outside than it was inside all night, my heart smiled. The sun was not yet over the mountains, but the birds were singing and the air was fresh. It is supposed to be over 100 degrees today, and I will be sleeping through it all, trying not to get too hot. In spite of it all, I still love the summer over any other time. Spring runs a close second for me since it is the prelude to summer! My only near-regret is that I'm not able to spend the next 10 days or so in the Pacific Northwest, which is the best place I've ever been in the summer!

1 comment:

kim said...

I love summer too! Just not 100 degree summer. I am good with 75 degree summer