Thursday, July 10, 2008

The world through the eyes of a child...

Okay, I know I have no business blogging at 3:30 in the morning when I should be sleeping, but I can't help myself tonight... Yes, I will write about my 4th of July later. Tonight I have to post some pictures that the girls took when I arrived here at the beach. First, the girls asked if Heather was coming back (she's been here twice now but they absolutely love her!).

Here's Heather with the kids last weekend...

Then when we said she might come in a few weeks, Starley (turns 5 this month) and Morgan (7 1/2) asked if they could "take a few pictures of everything for Heather". I gave up my camera and didn't even notice when they took it downstairs to their room for a while. Tonight as I looked through, I laughed so hard... I think you will see why. I have to post all of the pictures they took (which are many) and I have to leave them in the order they took them in... so here goes!

Heather, these are for you!

I was happily feeding the baby and talking on the phone when they took off with my camera...

They took a picture of Hyrum...

Then Mom...

Then it gets interesting...


































And back upstairs to Hyrum again at the end!


Now Heather, don't you feel loved and missed?!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wendy, those are hilarous! I love it when my kids get a hold of my camera phone. The pictures are always funny and usually incriminating.

Ramona said...

Those pictures are so funny! It's amazing what kids find interesting and what they want to record!

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me. Shouldn't your two favorite girls be Makenzi and Makaela. Screw friend's kids. Whatever. That's cool. I'll be sure and let MY girls know.

~Brenda