Monday, May 21, 2007

Summer School...and buying golf clubs

After being out of school for years, I decided to take some summer school classes. The first which I am currently taking is Beginning Golf. So, now that we are a week into the course, I've decided I need Golf Clubs. I shopped around a little before I found the girliest set of golf clubs I've ever seen. I actually liked them (I know... embarrassing) so I bought them. As I tried to get them in my car, I discovered the box was bigger than I'd imagined, and I had a hard time fitting them in the trunk which tells me one thing...I might need a new car. I'm sure it won't be a problem once I get them out of the box, though.

My second class starts in a month or so, and it is Beginning Kayaking. I'm excited about that one as I've never kayaked before, but I think it looks fun. I'll be learning in a swimming pool. I'm sure I'll have more to say about that later.

:-) Wendy

2 comments:

Sar said...

Good luck with your new classes. They sound like fun!

Unknown said...

My friend and I started going regularly to the driving range. I think, we're hooked on golf ourselves. I'll have a blog about it soon!!