Sunday, May 6, 2007

Starting a Blogspot

So I have finally decided to start a blogspot to keep friends and family up to date on my life and my travels. I enjoy travel, and have added pictures from some of my recent trips. I will try to keep them up to date. :-) So I'm still single, and accepting applications. I also am enjoying working full-time as an ER Nurse in Salt Lake City. It is challenging, but usually entertaining. I live closer to my family since I moved to Utah last June (2006), and as they tell me, I need to move back to another state so they can see me more often. But I enjoy it. :-) I currently serve in church as the Ward Music Director, which involves leading the music in church every Sunday. That has been a challenging assignment for me, and different from anything I've done in the church before, but I am almost starting to enjoy it...almost.

I have much in my life to be thankful for...good health, a testimony of Jesus Christ, and the ability to live on my own and support myself, and especially for good family and friends. In that area, I have been terrifically blessed, and I am truly thankful. I love you all!

5 comments:

Sar said...

Yay for a Wendy blog. I like your pictures, they're beautiful.

Unknown said...

Awesome awesome...now if my blog can be as creative and interesting.

Unknown said...

Cool. Looks good. You look lost in a sea of flowers...can you post a mugshot please? Thanks, much appreciated, your favorite sister. That's right Megan and Polly- I said FAVORITE.

Brenda

Unknown said...

That's right. Put it right up there at the top...I LOVE IT!!!!!! What power! What cruel power!!! Who would do this to you? It's a good thing you have sisters that love you. I am ALWAYS here for you. Even if your not photogenic!!! Love ya Wendy!!

Sarah is right- your pictures are beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is so touching and so expressive of who and what you are as a nurse and a woman. I feel I have been a part of your amazing life of love and service. I plan to send it to my daughter Melinda who is also a nurse. I think she will also appreciate your heart touching experiences. Thank you for sharing with us. Go Wendy!!! Much love dear friend.