Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3 Kids, 2 Dogs…and a perfect day at the beach!

I spent a few days with the Felts in Long Beach, Washington, from the 31st of October to the 6th of November. The weather was perfect! One of the days while I was watching the girls so Brian and Tiffany could get out of town, I got the bikes out with the kids, and they all rode while I walked behind (to push, encourage, etc), on the trail right by their house.

I did a variety of things that week, some with them and some alone…trick-or-treating, bike riding, driving around and exploring the peninsula, playing cards, sitting and watching the ocean, etc… I had a great time!



Ready for trick-or-treating!



Brian and Tiffany in costume!



The kids on the trail...






The dogs can't get home fast enough.



Ilwaco, Washington on a perfect day...



I could live here...


The view from their back deck.



1 comment:

Ramona said...

Wendy,

I have had so much fun reading your blog! You still have that amazing sense of humor and are so entertaining to read. Your life sounds so fun and exciting, mixed with a lot of hard work! Thanks for sharing this with me! I can't wait to meet up, after all these years, and really do some catching up!

Love ya,

Ramona